Saturday, January 17, 2015

Linky Party -Pet Project Show


Christmas palms, and, yes, the berries are really that red! 
I'm off on a get-a-way for a couple days,
and out with my camera to snap some color.



The birds are so used to us, we walk around them.




The sand art was fun, but we had a real one of these wrapped around a warm 
electric box in the garage today. It was finally removed for peace of mind. 
Outside okay. Inside not.



It's been mainly overcast here, but for a few glimpses of sunshine. 
We wore jeans and sweatshirts for a bike ride, 
but a few hardy souls are sunning on the beach. 

I haven't brought a thing with me to sew this time. I've gotten my fix 
while finding some new blogs to follow, and done some serious online 
fabric shopping. I also took the plunge, and ordered a few Procion MX dyes, 
and some PFD cotton and linen fabrics to start experimenting. 
I'm in love with the organic look of hand-dyed quilting fabrics. 
They're heavenly!

Next week is going to be very busy in the sewing room!

You've heard my long list of upcoming Pet Project supplies, 
and I've finished a baby quilt, my wall hanging
and a multitude of Log Cabin blocks here this week.

 It's time to share yours!

The Party
Let's start the Linky Party to show the 
Doxie Girls who you are, and what you do. 

 

Grab your button here. 

(Pardon me while I deal with a technical difficulty. My button link box has disappeared! If you would be so kind to create a text link today, I would be grateful. The button image can also be copied and pasted as an image into your blog. Right click, "Copy Image", paste into your post. I'll have this fixed in a jiffy today.)

Party Rules 


1. Use the blue 'Add Your Link' button (below left) to post a picture of something you've been creating in the past week. Any kind of handiwork created with needles qualifies. It can be a work in progress, finally finished, or the new fabric you just discovered. Whatever it is that inspires you to create this week, we want to see it here. 

2. Please link to a specific post, and not just your blog address. It makes it easier for someone following your link to find your project.

3. Kindly provide a backlink to Pink Doxies with a link in the post or pick up our Pet Project Show button. The button link is above. Copy and paste into the 'Add Image by HTML' box to create the Pet Show widget on your page.

-OR-

 You can also link up to your Instagram. Click on the blue 'Add Your Link' first. Then click the Instagram icon at the bottom of the InLinkz link up screen. The URL of your Instagram feed will be your link. Please hashtag #pinkdoxiespetproject


-OR-

You have the option of just adding a picture image without anything else. If it's on your computer, you can simply upload it.


-FINALLY-

Either way you link up, remember it's a Party here, so Schmooze with the crowd! Pick a few others who've linked up, and visit their links. Graciously leave them a comment so they know you visited. 


It's not required, but feel welcome to follow me on Bloglovin' or by email. 

The Linky Party starts now, and runs until Monday, January 19 at midnight. 
Spread the word, and tell all your stitchy friends.

The Doxie Girls and I can't wait to see all the pretties!






1 comment:

Sarah Craig said...

I'm so jealous! Looks like you are having lovely weather in Florida - but at least we're fortunately having a beautiful and unseasonably warm weekend here in middle Tennessee! Thanks for the new linky party - how fun!!